Search this Blog

Monday 2 August 2010

MEETING YOUR TWIN


Two brothers, twin bothers, meet for the first time when
they are adults and they have the conversation below,

A: Hello!, I'm Rene. what's your name?
B: Hi! I'm Rene too. what a coincidence! Nice to meet you Rene!
I want to know everything about you. So, Where do you live?
A: I live in London, and you?
B: So do I!. Pardon. London, England?
A: No,London in Canada!Ha ha!.
B: Oh! What do you do?
A: I'm an actor. Now, I'm playing the role of "James", a cowboy in a play
called "Forever West". What about you?
B: I'm a film director. Now,I'm working in a new project with Tarantino.
Some day I may direct you in a film.
A: My bother is a film director! I'm very pround of you.
B: Are you married?
A: Yes, I've been married five times and I had two children in each marriage.
So, I have ten chidren.
B: Oh! Too many/Several children!I'm single, but I have one daughter,my
beautiful Mary.
A: Did you go to university Rene?
B: No, I didn't. I never liked studying.
A: Neither did I!
B: We have a lot of things to tell each other. Let's go and have a coffee.
I love coffee with cognac.
A: So do I! Let's go now!

By Pilar and Charly

No comments:

Post a Comment