Search this Blog

Saturday 8 May 2010

From: Lucia Calcaterra ( Lucia_Calcaterra@hotmail.com)

To: Psychiatrist for shyness (godbye_shainess@gmail.com)

Subject: Information about Psychiatrist

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing to ask for some information about "Psychiatrist for shyness".
I am very interested in the one week course in June because I have problems when I go to parties.
My first reaction is staying in the corner and I never look at people eyes.
I have looked at your website, but there is no information about the cost and dates. Could you please send me information about when they exactly start.

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faitfully

Lucia Calcaterra.


From: Rodriguez Leonardo (L.R@hotmail.com)

To: Tennis Courses (info@tennisinfrance.com)

Subjet: Tennis Courses

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing to ask for information about the tennis courses. I am specially interested in the advanced course for small groups. I am 24 and I work in a tennis club in Rosario. I have looked at your website, but there is not information about the following items: accomodation, prices, dates and duration.

I looking forward to hearing from you

Yours Faithfully

Leonardo Rodriguezt y María Luz



From: Miriam (L.R@hotmail.com)

To: Tennis Courses (info@tennisinfrance.com)

Subject : Thai Cookery

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am writing to ask for information about your Thai Cookery courses. I am especially interested in an intensive Summer course. I am 33, and I work in a Thai Restaurant in  Rosario, and I would like to learn traditional Thai recipes.
I have looked at your website, but there is no information about courses next summer. Could you please send me information about starting dates and prices. I prefer the summer courses because I am having my holidays in July. I would also like some information about accommodation.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Miriam y Augusto

No comments:

Post a Comment